Nancy Myers, MSW, LCSW
Education & Experience
• Licensed psychotherapist since 1998
• Over 30 years of clinical experience in the mental health field as both a
clinician and supervisor
• B.A. in Psychology from San Diego State University
• Master’s Degree in Social Work from San Jose State University
• Worked on a longitudinal child and family research study funded by
Children’s Hospital of San Diego
• Worked for a variety of agencies and schools, including day treatment,
residential treatment, and outpatient psychotherapy
• 18 years experience in private practice
In 2010, I added neurofeedback specialization to my practice and have since treated children, adolescents, and adults suffering from anxiety, depression, OCD, ADHD,
Bi-Polar Disorder, as well as individuals who fall under the Autistic Spectrum.
My work has been featured in many professional publications and I have been interviewed at length regarding my expertise with individuals suffering from Asperger’s Disorder. All my neurofeedback training towards certification occured under Sue and Siegfried Othmer, Ph.D. at the EEG Institute. Other interests include tennis, outdoor sports, and music. I also enjoy using neurofeedback as an intervention for peak-performance training, anxiety, and attention/focus for athletes and individuals in the performing arts.